Q & A From Youth
These are QUESTIONS youth have asked me and the ANSWERS I’ve given. I’m definitely not an expert, so don’t take these as the final authority on anything.
- My family is Shaman. How do I tell them I’m Christian?
- Are the Mormon “prophets” the same as the prophets mentioned in the Bible?
- What does “fire” represent in the Bible?
- What does the Bible say about abortion?
- What Is baptism and how do I decide if I should get baptized?
- What does God mean by his chosen people?
- What is the infidelity for which God allows divorce?
- Is it wrong for Christians to get tattoos?
- What’s the meaning of Leviticus and what’s its relevance for Christians today?
- If we sin against God, do we also sin against each other?
- Is it a sin to have oral sex outside of marriage?
- Is it a sin to support gay marriage?
- Does 1 John 2:19 mean if I stop going to church, I was never really a Christian?
- What is the Gospel of Thomas?
- Does God have a name?
- Should Christians date non-Christians?
- What is blasphemy against the Holy Spirit?
- Will there be animals in heaven?